Monday, November 25, 2013

The Mess in My Living Room

Well... my living room is not usually like this.  But so many things are happening this month.  We are collecting blankets for the Philippines and thus, I cleaned out every nook and cranny that might have a blanket.  We donated about 30 blankets plus some stuff animals and the blankets that are still here in our living room are the ones we're going to keep for the Danhsui House. That goes for the two fans as well.  Then I went and found all these CD players and DVD players that have something wrong which I haven't had time to figure out what is wrong.  So, they are waiting to be fixed.  We also have friends who are going to move to Korea, so I am helping them sort through things, trying to give things away that are still useful since we are really not into wasting anything.  The sofa is going to be moved since we will be getting an old piano. The piano will be coming on Friday, but the sofa won't be going until the end of December.  The living room will be quite "interesting"... and we haven't even taken out the manger scene we like to display each year during this special season...  When the living room gets back to "normal", I will take another picture. 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment