Monday, November 18, 2013

Strange Things Happening All The Time

Living in Taiwan you get to see some strange things... Here is one example --



And this was at a construction site right near our complex.  Imagine my surprise when I was trying to get home and the street was blocked off.  I then spotted three newscaster trucks parked by the side of the road.  I look towards the direction of their camera and saw what I captured on camera.  No one was hurt and it took many engineers to figure out how to remove the crane without causing further damage to the apartment... and that apartment was for rent. I don't think it will be rented out for a while as there might be some structural damage.  The crane just toppled over.  Looking at the construction site, it reminded me of how we are to build our house. If we build on sand, things can so easily come tumbling down. God wants us to build on the FIRM FOUNDATION of HIS TRUTH. 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment