Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lime Pie "Creation"

Today for our Bible study I decided to make something different.  Looking at what I had, I decided to make "lime pie".  What ingredients did I gather together for this Lime Pie Creation?

One package of lime jello
Half a can of sweet and condensed milk
Milk
Two eggs
Sugar
Flour
Custard Powder
Crumbled graham crackers
Diced pineapples
Water

I whipped the ingredients together, put it in a pie dish and baked for 45 minutes.  When I took it out, I asked my son to try a bite.  My daughter and husband were sitting around the dining room table.  Before I can dish some out to bring with me to the Bible Study, the pie was ALMOST completely devoured.  It was DELICIOUS. Wish I had time to take a picture to post... so I found one on the internet...
I enjoy making up recipes... and wondering what will come out of the oven.  And I love seeing how much my family enjoy the results.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment