Friday, November 22, 2013

Footprints in the Sand

These last few weeks have been extremely busy. How I have needed to lean more into my LORD and as I do I have found Him to be ever so faithful.  When I face fears and worries, I know He carries me.  When I feel so tired and wonder what to do, I hear Him calming my heart and His Word has been my Firm Foundation.  One day while trying to get things done, I tripped on the stairs going up our local supermarket. I didn't even notice that my entire credit card holder had slipped out of my purse because I was so worried about the eggs that I was carrying.  The eggs were all okay, but my credit card holder was gone.  In life's big and small problems, I cry out to Him and He is God and He leads me through. I hope this picture and this song will speak to you about who God is.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHyK8WKcGo

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment