Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Love Thursdays

Most people love Friday or Saturday or Sunday. But I have come to love Thursday. It's the day that both of my kids are home.  They usually have piano class in the morning and then we run errands together. Today we went to drop off things to donate for the Philippines and then went to pick up things at my dear friend's Rita's place.  We sorted through bags of things to give away and went through our entire house, looking for blankets which are also for donation.  Lunch was Chinese fried noodles made by Rita.  Very delicious.  The kids finally started on their homeschooling assignments at 2:30.  I worked on my talk for Sunday while they sat across from me at the dining room table. On Thursday evening, they both have to go to cram school, so I drop them off and then go for a quick run.  I'm back at the cram school to pick up Abby by 9:20. Alan picks up Isaiah and we're all home by 10 and we eat a "late night snack" of some sort.  Thursday just flies by... The kids and I always find something interesting to do. 


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment