Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Many Little Gifts From God

I've been helping a sweet family get themselves packed and moved... all the way from Taiwan to the States.  That's one of the reasons why I totally forgot to blog yesterday.

I spent today sorting through the many items that I had brought back.

Towels, clothes, shoes, DVDs and knickknacks were packed and donated to the New Life Presbyterian Church as they are having a Christmas Flea Market all this week.  Three HUGE boxes were carted away.

I also went and dropped off things to different people.

And in the midst of all the sorting, I found a few things that I am going to keep for myself. These are things that I either needed or wanted --

A summer green sleeveless shirt, two pairs of dangling green earrings, a hair band, a pair of socks and a bottle of green tea scented spray!  I love green... and so does Beth!


With the green top, I just love the embroidery around the neck -- so intricate. As for earrings, I need simple dangling ones as I find that my pierced ears need to 'breath'. I can still wear studded earrings, but I will have to take them out when I go to bed at night!

Now, all these little gifts are wonderful, but what is really awesome is this --

You might be very puzzled about the above picture.  The small one is what I have had for quite a while. I love using it when I go running.  It is very comfortable and it keeps my hair "in place".  I have been looking for a longer one. Each time when I go back to the states, I'd go to different places, trying to find an identical one, just a little longer. And today, in the midst of all the sorting, I found one... Beth had one in all the things I carted from her house!  Amazing! What an answer to prayer!


God indeed supplied all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

I feel so blessed.

In helping others, God gave me a collection of so many little gifts.  And each time I use these items, I will be praying for Beth, Leo and their kids.

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment