Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Facing the New Year

Each year Alan and I sit down in November to look back and to look forward. We set Family Goals (which we discuss with our kids), Couple Goals and I set my own personal goals.  We do this so that we will not remain stagnant.  We want to excel still more. We want to abound even more.  And like the Beth Moore Bible study that I'm doing, I am convinced that you can excel even more for good or for bad. And if you don't excel, then you are going the other way, whether you realize it or not.

I think Phil. 1:9 expresses our heartfelt prayer --


We want to abound more and more... in our love for one another and in our knowledge of God and all discernment.

As we draw to the closing of another year, I hope you will take the time to reflect and consider how God would want you to abound more and more in this new year.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment