Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dining Out with Coupons

My sister goes to eat out always with a coupon in hand.  Here in Taiwan, it's more difficult to find coupons. But this year I found a web site that offers discounts on meals at different restaurants. At first I was a bit hesitant. Will the food really be great?

After going to a few of these different restaurants, I find that the deals are really great deals.  I took Alan out for our Friday date and this is what we had --



And these pictures only show PART of the meal. We also had a huge plate of water dumplings, a plate of dessert, and all you can eat of porridge.  Okay, the two of us could not finish the meal.  How much did all this cost? With the coupon -- 10US$!!!!

With all the food that was on the table, I was reminded of Ps. 65:11 --
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment