Saturday, December 20, 2014

Strength to Leap Over To-Do Tasks

This day was really interesting!

It was another go, go, go day.

Dropping Isaiah off at the MRT Station as he had practice in the morning.

Supervising Abby's homeschool History and Geography Unit Test (she passed!).

Cutting a dear sister's hair.

Calling my mom.

Going to pick up Isaiah.

Dropping off Abby at church.

Dropping off Isaiah at the MRT Station as he was going to a concert.

Talking to my brother, Eddie, as he is thinking about sending his son, Nicolas over for three months.

Cleaning house as we have guests coming tomorrow.

Doing a load of laundry as it was overflowing on our back balcony.

Mopping the floor (it really needed a good mopping, so I was on my hands and knees).

Cooking.

Attending a birthday/Christmas/Costume Party.

Now, I'm home and blogging...

Isaiah just called and he is on his way back from the concert so I'll be out again to pick him up.

And it's 11p.m. and I'm thinking of going for a run... ha, ha, ha... I've been running around all day!

I like this verse -- Psalm 18:29 -- I felt as if by the strength of the Lord, He has helped me leap over walls today... the walls of things to do!!!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment