Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mac & Cheese, Please

Today I saw an ad for Mac and Cheese.  I showed it to Abby and she said, "Mom, make some for dinner tonight!"

I went and looked. I had all the ingredients -- macaroni, shredded cheese, and butter.

So, 30 minutes later, she and I had homemade Mac and Cheese Please for dinner!

How delicious!  How delightful!

The meal reminded us of a period in Abby's life that Mac and Cheese Please was the only thing she'd order no matter which restaurant we ate at.  We'd be in the States and we could be eating at Denny's and she'd order, Mac and Cheese Please.  We could be eating at an all you can eat buffet restaurant and she'd get three helpings of Mac and Cheese Please.  Or we could be eating at an expensive restaurant, like Elephant Bar or Boat House, and she'd order Mac and Cheese Please.

That seems like such a long time ago.

I miss those days.

I'm glad we had Mac and Cheese Please for dinner tonight!



I'd change the above quote to -- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts God has given me!


And I'd say the same for my son, Isaiah!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment