Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Missed Yesterday!

I spent the day running the 'taxi service' for my kids.

I'd drop one kid off and I'd be going to pick up another kid.

Abby had an all day activity at church. First, she sang a solo in front of the XiHu MRT Station as part of the church outreach program during this Christmas season. Then the youth group went to visit an old folks home. There she also sang and prayed with many of the elderly people. She said, "It was sad as one elderly lady was no longer there, and another elderly man was no longer able to sit up to join the program."

Isaiah on the other hand had practice in the morning and then cram school in the afternoon. In the evening, he went to his youth group.

After dropping off Isaiah in the evening, I then scooter all the way down to the Sun Yet Shan Memorial Hall in order to drop off things at the hotel that my brother was staying at.

On the way back, I decided to go to Costco to buy more eggnog, plus a 2.5 pound bag of chocolate, five bags of chips and a bag of shredded cheese. I then carted everything back on my scooter! Oh, I should mention that Costco was a MADHOUSE!

By the time I got back, it was almost time to go and pick up Isaiah!!!

At 10:30, I thought I'd lay down on the sofa 'just for a few minutes', but instead, I fell fast asleep, and woke up at 12:30 at which time I really went to bed.

And that's why I missed posting anything yesterday!




Seek Him First!





No comments:

Post a Comment