Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our New Family Shout Out!

I finally figured out our family shout out!  It's"We are the Alagatas, FIGHTING!!!"  I got this from my daughter, who is currently very obsessed with K-Pop. She is studying Korean and she found out that in Korea, they cheer people on by saying, FIGHTING.  I have no idea if this is true. But she now wants me to say this when I am cheering her on in sports or when she does her homework.  She is standing next to me with a book from Uncle Jack, who is from Korea, and trying to read different sentences to me.  I am very happy to know that she might be speaking a third language in the near future.  And on our next flight to the States, she wants to have a super long stopover in Seoul, Korea, so that she can see Uncle Jack and Aunt Audrey and try out her Korean on them. 

Here are a few of her favorite Korean Bands --


U-Kiss






Seek Him First!  FIGHTING!  (She is standing next to me and she says I have to add -- FIGHTING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment