Tuesday, January 14, 2014

By Request

Yesterday I wrote about Alan's mishap and my sister wanted a picture. So, here you go -- a picture of Alan's chin.  It doesn't look so bad.  We can't post a picture of the chipped tooth... but my brother in law told Alan to bring back the piece and he will bond it back on!!!

Tomorrow, Isaiah will be going on his graduation trip and won't be back until Friday evening. I'm going to miss him.  He will go to two different amusement parks down in Central Taiwan with all the 9th graders and their homeroom teachers. 

Today has been a day of catching up for Abby.  She did so much in one day.  Both my kids are still behind on Science and will have to bring the computer back to finish up all the lessons. They not only have Science to do, but they also have several essays to write!!! 

Alan worked on grading papers.

I sewed and packed and cleaned and called people and ran errands and cooked and baked.  I have not had time to prayer run!  I hope to have time to run in the next four days before I'm at the Sung Shan Airport on Saturday.



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment