Saturday, January 4, 2014

In Search of the Perfect Sofa

We're moving things around. 

We are moving the two sofas in our house to the Northern Prayer Tower.  One will go in the prayer room and the other will be in the living room. We went to the Northern Prayer Tower and started the cleaning and organizing process. The place looks marvelous. I love the bright yellow walls.  I love the green kitchen cabinet. But there is a lot of work to be done still.  Yes, I definitely will have to make some curtains and I also want to make a banner. I will have to go again and do some more major cleaning on Monday.  The moving of the furniture will take place on Monday, 1/13.  We are thinking of leaving our living room EMPTY as it has been difficult to find our perfect sofa.

Here are some of the options that we have been trying to decide upon --


the L-shaped sofa


the L-shaped sofa that converts into a
double bed

The traditional sofas which converts into
a sofa bed

As you can see, there are so many options. And I haven't even mentioned the colors that you can choose from.

Do any of you have any good advice when selecting a perfect sofa?  Oh, I must mention that price is a big factor in this choice... The other factors are comfort, material, size and versatility.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment