Monday, January 20, 2014

I Missed A Day...

I was hoping to blog every day... but I forgot that during my time in the States, I won't have regular internet access, not to mention I am constantly busy helping out with things. 

My parents are really getting old and need a lot of help.  Here is one example -- I was trying to get Daddy George dressed and I pulled out one long sleeve shirt from his drawers and tried to put it on him.  I soon discovered that the shirt was way too small for him. It belonged to Mom. I pulled out two more and found the same problem.  So, after getting Dad dressed with a shirt his size, I went through all the drawers again and resorted through things -- there were things that belonged to mom, things that needed to be washed, things that were torn or had a hole and things that should be donated.  This is just one example.

So, sorry to say... for the next few weeks, the postings will be sporadic. 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment