Friday, January 10, 2014

COUPONS!!!!

The evening before Jack and Audrey went to Korea, we went to the cram school where she took Korean Language Classes.  They had promised her 7/11 coupons as part of the package deal.  The cram school was closed, so she gave me her student ID card. I called and went over to try to get the coupons, but they said Audrey needed to have applied and should have received a voucher before she could claim the coupons.  I emailed Audrey and asked her to call because they didn't sound as if they were going to honor the package deal.  She called and I received a phone call apologizing for the misunderstanding.  Yesterday, I got another call informing me that the coupons have arrived.  I went this afternoon and picked up Audrey's 7/11 Coupons!!!!!  You can use these coupons at so many places.  I am so excited!!!  Thank you, Audrey!!!!

I can bring one of them in my pack when I run. There are 7/11 everywhere and I can stop to buy something to eat.  It's just like cash. So, if I only spend 39NT$, they will give me 61NT$ in change!  What a great blessing!  Oh, a cup of hot chocolate or coffee... a peanut butter sandwich... a hardboiled egg... YUMMY!!!  I am so grateful!!!!

Seek Him First!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment