Monday, January 6, 2014

It's All Coming Together

I spent the entire day over at the new Danhsui place, CLEANING. That place has not been cleaned for 18 years. I scrubbed every where... and hung the curtains and the matching banner.  You might be wondering why the banner?  I couldn't do the patch work that is needed on a crack that is there on the wood frame, so I thought fabric covering would be more up my alley of handiwork. 

I thought I'd have to time to go for a walk or to explore the area. NO WAY! I was in there cleaning. I had instant noodle and a cup of coffee for lunch. I came home so famished that I ate an entire dinner box all by myself!

Here are the pictures with captions --

The new kitchen

The new bathroom shower

The prayer closet (door opened)

The prayer closet (door closed)

Behind these sliding doors will be the washer and dryer
(Notice the curtains and matching banner)

The bedroom (on the left) and the entry way
The living room (and the new flooring!!!!)

All the furniture will be moved next Monday.  I still have not had time to go and look for a suitable refrigerator for the kitchen.  But it has a microwave and all other small appliances as well as cups, utensils, etc.  I also want to hang a few decorative items and touch up the painting in a few places.

Now, if anyone wants a place to pray or have a personal retreat, they can go to the Northern Prayer Tower and spend time drawing near to God.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment