Monday, December 7, 2015

Nice Cold Weather

I like cold weather. So, with the recent temperature drop, I feel as if it's a special present from God.

I went out to GuanDu to pick up the bike that Isaiah left at the MRT Station and rode the bike back. It wasn't raining like yesterday. But the wind was blowing. And I was peddling against the wind the whole way. Still it was only 18 kilometers and a very enjoyable bike ride. I was on the bike trail and there were lots of birds flying about. I didn't feel as if I was in Taipei. I should ride the bike more often.

I got back by 2pm and had turkey curry vegetable soup for lunch! A perfect meal after a bike ride in the cold weather.

Then it was time to clean the house.  A load of laundry, things to put away, reorganizing an area... At least I don't have to cook as we still have plenty of leftovers!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 122: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment