Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Dropping Things Off, Packing Things Up

My living room has been like a storage room for this past month.  It was time to start getting things sorted. So, that's exactly what I did. Boxes and bags of things -- loaded up in my car and dropped off at two different places. It felt so nice to see a bit more of our living room floor.

Then I took out my carry on and one big suitcase and proceeded to pack. I was hoping that one suitcase would be enough. I am a strong believer of packing light, packing right. So, everything I need must fit into my carry on. I plan to do that for this trip in December. But, I carry a lot of things back for my mom and sister -- packages of coffee and milk tea and snacks. I packed and weighed the big suitcase. It was already 23 kilos. Oh no. I will have to pack another box, hopefully a small one.

While I packed and sorted, I prayed for my kids as they were at school, taking another set of 'big exams'.

I picked up Abby and went for a run. I'm working on running faster, trying to see how fast I can finish 10K. Today was my fastest -- 51 minutes. And my legs felt 'fresh' when I got home. Of course, the weather was super nice, so that really helped.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 120: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment