Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Booked For May

Back in October, I started looking at plane tickets for May of 2016. At that time, the direct flight was about NT$25,000, but no frequent flyer miles.  For 27,000NT$, I'd get 50% of the miles. So, we hesitated and didn't buy the ticket.

Today, I looked again. For the same flight, to get 50% miles, the ticket went up to 32,000NT$. So, I spent the morning looking at other options.

I finally booked with Asiana via EZTravel, a Taiwan-based travel internet agency.  It's not a direct flight as I will have a 3-5 hour layover in Seoul. But it will give me 70% of frequent flyer miles and it cost only NT$20, 484! That's a great deal.

I leave on May 30th and return on June 14th. It's only 14 days but I get to be in the States for Daddy George's 98th birthday.

I scootered over to one of their offices right in Neihu and paid for the ticket! I had to do that by 4pm in order to have the price guaranteed. And I even got my seat assignment!

I leave in two weeks for two weeks in the States. And I've already purchased my ticket for 2016! I think before May of 2016 I'll be buying my December 2016 ticket!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 121: 1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment