Thursday, December 10, 2015

Annual Prison Ministry Christmas Party

It was indeed a long day.

I left at 6:30 after giving my mom a quick call.

I picked up another sister and we headed over to Tienmu to catch the bus. Most everyone was there. I got out my list, checked and we headed out by 7:17.

This year, there were 330 foreign inmates who attended the party and 60 volunteers. The food was amazing -- Thai salad, turkey, mashed potatoes, pizza, KFC fried chicken and lots of desserts.

The morning session started at 9:00 and the afternoon session started at 2.  I handed out plates and prayed for each person who came by.

Even though they are 'in prison', I prayed that they will find true 'freedom' through a personal relationship with Jesus.

We got back to Tienmu by 6p.m. and I was home by 6:30, 12 hours later! It was a long day but such a spirit-led day.

Jessie, the coordinator, gave me the leftover pizzas from the volunteer luncheon. YUMMY. As I opened the boxes, I had all my favorite kinds of pizzas -- double pepperoni and kimchee. God sure loves me.

The kids and Alan enjoyed a fabulous dinner!

And yes, another day went by and still "NO RUN"!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 123:1

No comments:

Post a Comment