Thursday, December 3, 2015

PTA Meeting

Yes, today was another PTA meeting. What was the topic for today?

School dress code! REALLY!

Are students allowed to wear scarves, hats and gloves to school? Only if the temperature goes below 13 degrees. I am not kidding. Today's temperature was 17 degrees. So, students are not to wear scarves, hats and gloves when entering the school.

Are students allowed to have t-shirts showing below their school uniform? NO!

Are students allowed to dye or perm their hair? YES!

Are students allowed... there were 8 points that were thoroughly discussed!

The meeting was boring, but I made a list of things to do while I was on campus.

I visited the music teacher. That was great.

I visited the coach. That was 'interesting'.

I visited the Academic Affairs Office. That was fruitful.

And I visited with one of the parents. That was spirit-led.

And at 3:30, I ran home. It was a nice run in the river park. Nanhu Senior High School is about 200 meters from the entrance to the park I go to when I go for a run. Nanhu is at the 0.5 kilometer marker and I go to 9.5 marker. So, to get to where I parked my scooter, it was just about 10kilometers. Perfect!

I had my last Thursday evening tutoring session for this year as I won't see the boy until January 7th of 2016! I can't believe it!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 121: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment