Friday, December 11, 2015

Back on the Running Trail

I did go out for a run. And one of the people I usually cross path with commented that he hadn't seen me in a while. I realized that it has been a week!  My last run was last Saturday!

Besides the fact that I did go out for a run, how would I describe this day? 

Overall, it was a very relaxing day.

For our date, we had lunch at home instead of going out. We ate leftover pizza -- my favorite -- pepperoni and cheese. And I had also brought home Thai papaya salad. So, Alan had a feast.

At 4p.m., I went out for a run. I got back and rushed to get ready as I had the PTA Meeting this evening in which I reported on the Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning Caroling 'activity' at the front gate of Nanhu. I left after my report as it was family night.

For this year, we've decided to go through a prayer book in which we take turn to select one out of five topics that are highlighted that week. We'd read the verses and the focus as well as the prayer requests. After that, we'd share about our week and our prayer requests and then pray for one another.

We end the evening by watching one or two episodes of a TV show or a movie.

Since I leave on Wednesday, this was our last 'family night' for this year.

Our next one will be on 1/1/2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 123: 3





No comments:

Post a Comment