Sunday, December 13, 2015

Double Up Sunday!

What a great Sunday!

In the morning I spoke for the last time of 2015, wrapping up my series on Being A True Disciple of Jesus. I felt totally unprepared on Friday as I didn't have the illustrations that I was waiting for. But on Saturday night, God put it all together, using an old table cloth, candy canes and the songs I had chosen.

In the afternoon it was the last prayer walk of 2015 for HOP.  I reviewed all the prayer walks and sent them out with Matthew 18:18-20 and Matthew 28:18-20. This time, I asked them to bring HOP cards and when the Lord leads, initiate talking and praying for passerbys. The weather was great and the Lord led mightily. I heard at least two testimonies of amazing things.

For the Love Feast, I brought chocolate chips bread and homemade turkey cabbage soup. These items went perfectly with the food that was ordered!

The Lord fed our spirit and our body!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 124: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment