Saturday, December 5, 2015

What A Day! What A Party!

Today started with sending Abby off as she went on an overnight service project to Ilan.

Isaiah slept in as he didn't have to go to tennis practice. He had to represent Nanhu Senior High School for the national speech contest. He did not place in the top 16. A bit disappointing. Alan went with him as I had to get ready for the Annual White Elephant Party.

I made turkey veggie soup, sloppy joes and brownies.

I scrambled to get everything made and loaded in the car. I had to drive very slowly to make sure nothing spilled.

I decorated the place and had prepared extra 'elephants'.

We had about 30 people and everything was just perfect.

Plenty of good food, good fellowship... and good white elephants.

This year -- Abby got a scarf and hat set.  Isaiah got a transformer helmet. Alan got a set of Aztecs Hot Sauce. And I got this set of HTC computer plugs (ha, ha, ha... wish it was a HTC cell phone!)

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 121:5

No comments:

Post a Comment