Sunday, June 14, 2015

Two Messages Today

This morning I shared at the Baptist Church on Heart to Heart with God.  The church had 15 people! That's a record.  Three of the people came for the first time just last week. I'm so excited.  We did a prayer walk on May 31st and the very next Sunday God brought three new visitors and they came back this week!!!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon I shared at House of Praise on My Healthy Home.  We had a smaller crowd as many people were out of the country. But what was amazing was that it was my first time to share in Chinese.  I printed out my talk for those who needed the English translation as I didn't have a translator.  I just kept praying that God would speak to His people. I give Him thanks, trusting Him to have answered my prayer...

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 104:1」的圖片搜尋結果




No comments:

Post a Comment