Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our Faithful God

This morning I was planning on going to the hospital in order to lead the service for Sophy who had a stroke. I got an email that said they were going to church! Sophy has improved so much that she can sing, read Scriptures and walk with the help of a cane!  Amazing!

At HOP, we had our second prayer walk. It had been so hot. Thus, I asked the LORD for rain before the prayer walk to cool down the afternoon. Sure enough at 3:50 it started to pour. People were quite worried. I was praising the Lord because it was an answer to pray. And in faith, I told them, do not worry. It will stop by the time we go out. God is so faithful. It stopped and not one drop of rain for our entire time of the prayer walk. The weather was exactly as I asked for -- cooler, with a breeze and no rain.  Amazing!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 103: 15」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment