Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Another Fun Morning with Kimmy

I only have a few more Wednesdays and Wendy, Ryan and Kimmy will be leaving Taiwan.

We have a routine down now.

I go over there. Hang out with Wendy. Play with Kimmy.

After she eats, Kimmy and I take off for a nice long walk so that Wendy can have some time to be on her own.

On our long walk, I go to buy snacks at one of the vendors at the traditional market and then we go on a prayer walk to the "old" house. I usually buy an iced coffee or a drink of some sort.

Kimmy sleeps for about an hour and then we're back at the house by 2p.m.

Wendy got her visa, so they will be leaving Taiwan on June 26th for good!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be going to the States on June 17th, so next Wednesday will be my last Wednesday with Kimmy.  I sure am going to miss Kimmy! I sure am going to miss Wendy and Ryan!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 102: 19」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment