Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Run & A Swim

Today was another blistering hot day. So, after taking Abby to school, I went for a morning run. And within 30 minutes, the pavement felt hot. The sun was blaring! And it was only 8:00!!!

Yes, Abby was at school as she had graduation rehearsal. The schools here rehearse everything. So, they will run through the entire graduation program at least three or four times.

I stayed home to finish up my ppt file and my talk notes. I realized that this is a very busy week as I will be speaking twice on Sunday. I'm glad I already finished a set of test for ORTV. The pay is not that great, but I get to do it at home.

I picked Abby up at 5:40 and we headed straight to the Dahu Park & Pool.  The outdoor pool was quite nice.  Abby swam 1.5 km and I just 'walked' in the pool. It sure was beautiful and relaxing to be in the pool in the evening!

Isaiah was home when we got back. He was going to have one last time of physical therapy but we didn't know that he had to get all five times finished within a month. So, if he wanted to have another treatment, he needed to make an appointment with the doctor. He didn't think it was necessary, so he came home.

By 9:20, Alan was home!

I think since I'll be here in Taiwan for almost the whole month of July and August, and I don't think it's going to get any cooler, I might be doing this run & swim thing more often -- except I think I'd have to get up earlier and run before 7 am and then go to the pool in the evening.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 103:22」的圖片搜尋結果





No comments:

Post a Comment