Saturday, June 13, 2015

A "Thunderous" Saturday

What a Saturday!

I tutored Rachel and then rushed to have lunch with Wendy, Ryan and Kimmy.

Abby and I got there and then I got a phone call from Isaiah. He was at the MRT Station. So after ordering, I went off to pick him up.  Then Alan showed up. He was at Soochow University's graduation as they didn't have enough faculty and staff there from the English Department.  At 1:30, it was time for Isaiah to go off to the cram school. I took him over there and got back to the restaurant.  We were able to hang out until 2:20.  The skies were getting really dark.

I took Abby over to her youth group and got home only to find out that Vicky, who was coming over to get her haircut, wasn't coming over.  In her area, the lightning and thunder and the down pour were so strong that she didn't want to go out of her house.  Plus, there was a slight leak in her house!

That gave me time to finish editing my talks and get things printed out.

Thank you God!

At 4:40, it was time to go pick up Isaiah and Abby. Isaiah had to go over to the orthodontic place AGAIN.

We had dinner at home and Family Time!!!!!

I went off for a night run as it was much cooler while the kids and Alan watched a movie.

We're going to bed early as we have many things happening tomorrow, too.

Seek Him First!
「psalm 103」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment