Monday, June 1, 2015

Tutoring A Third Grader

Abby went to school this morning for the "mini-ironman" event. All the students had to swim 750M and run 2kms.  Ninth graders were first. Abby came out of the pool way ahead of everyone else but did not do well in the run. At least this year, she didn't walk but ran the whole way.  She was back at home in an hour, feeling quite sore.

She spent most of the morning, composing yet another song. This would be her third song.  

I was busy sorting through all the stuff that was in our living room. Winter clothes are going to be donated to a second hand store right in Tachih. Summer clothes will be shipped to the Philippines. I called and the box will be delivered on Tuesday. I will pack it up and put it in our guard booth for them to pick up on Wednesday. That will be so nice as then my living room will be "back to normal".

We had cleaned out all the leftovers food from our refrigerator this past weekend, so I got busy cooking. Abby and I went to Amart to pick up my new glasses. I will have to get used to them as I can't have them on for too long. They give me a headache. We also bought some groceries!

Abby finally settled down and worked on some homeschooling items by finishing her journal! She has a few more essays to write and we'll be all done.

I got ready as I have started to tutor a third grader. One hour - once a week. Today was our first session. It was quite fun as I am starting her on reading using SRA.  

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 102: 13」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment