Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Started Packing

With my trip to the States just one week away, I decided to start packing.  I have to as between now and the date of departure, I have lots going on, including Abby's graduation!!!

I pulled out the big suitcases, gathered all the 'stuff' that I have been buying (and I have already bought a LOT of stuff), and just 'threw' the stuff into the suitcases.  Two suitcases are packed. I think I need to get another box... ha, ha, ha...

Abby and I will each have one carry on for our clothes. We're only going to be there for 17 days. Plus, we believe in traveling light, traveling right!  And I'm sure Abby will go thrift shopping with me as there is a new "Saver" right by my sister's house!

Everything in the two BIG suitcases and the extra box will be given away.

I am glad I started 'early' so that I can see what else I need to buy -- pineapple cakes, guava cakes, more coffee packets, Chinese snacks. Should I bring some instant noodles??? I think I better!

I'm planning to go shopping.

I will also have to stock up our freezer so that Alan and Isaiah will have plenty of food while we're gone. Alan doesn't have a Costco card, so I will have to go and buy the fish sticks, the chicken nuggets, the beef bakes.  Yes, things that just need to be placed in the oven or the microwave!!!!!!!!!! They will have to 'cook' and clean (including doing the laundry) for themselves!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 103: 20」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment