Sunday, July 7, 2019

Such A Hectic Day!

Happy Birthday to Alan...

I had so much to do... it wasn't even funny.

I had to go to Taoyuan for a wedding...

Rushed back to Taipei and set up at church...

The filming crew came...

I was the speaker...

Helped with clean-up...

Came home and did two more loads of clothes. I thought I was all done... but Alan threw out a whole bunch of stuff that was in his tennis bag. I almost fainted!

So, now, I think I'll be up until 1am... and I thought I'd get to bed early as we are leaving at 9am and I have to go and drop off things at the elderly center... And of course, I get up early for my 'date' with God.

I won't be blogging for a month...

So... see you in the middle of August! Please keep us in your prayers!

I'm so tired... I think I'll take some vitamin C!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the strength of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment