Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Our New Lofty Goal!

I told Alan that we should set a 'lofty' goal -- to pay off our house loan by April of 2020! That means we'd be debt free! No more mortgage payments!

April 2020 would be our 33rd anniversary! And three is my favorite number...

Plus that would be 17 years since we bought the house! We signed to purchase the house on May 2nd, 2003!

The kids are now earning their own pocket money... and they have gotten good grades, so we have received the school scholarship to pay for their tuition!

And now that Mom is at the elderly center, I've been able to go back to tutoring more hours...

Well... that's only 10 months from now... So, it's a lofty goal because that means we'd have to put in 2,300US$ per month! Alan only earns about that much each month... ha, ha, ha...

So, you see why it's a lofty goal!

We trust the Lord to make all things possible!

I'll keep you posted!

Seek Him First!
Image result for God makes the impossible possible

2 comments:

  1. Next Monday your time get on the plane and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll sleep that much as I will need to take care of my mom... She will want to eat and eat and eat... or drink tons of stuff! Then she will want to go to the restroom... It's a long flight! Not so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete