Thursday, July 4, 2019

Massage and A Facial!

Happy 4th of July!
Image result for happy 4th of July
Abby and I went for a massage and a facial this morning... Three hours of pure pampering... Did I mention that on Saturday we're going to get our nails done? This is all in preparation of the cruise! So fabulous... Of course, I found great deals on the internet... the massage and facial was 17US$ per person!

Abby then went to play board games with some of her classmates, while I ran around and got errands done! I also wanted to try to get Abby's scooter fix... It shuts down when you try to accelerate!

I got home and went for a quick run before going to pick up my mom!

Alan had his debate students over today... so it was perfect for all of us to be out of the house.

Isaiah went out with his girlfriend...

Abby went to work for three hours. Alan had an overseers meeting this evening.

I stayed home with Mom!

What a blessed day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god's lavish love

No comments:

Post a Comment