Saturday, July 6, 2019

My First French Manicure!

It was another busy day...

Running lots of last minute errands...

Met up with my dear friend Angel Lin who is here from the States and we had a fabulous lunch together...

Came home to get some more packing done... and another load of clothes and trying to get the house cleaned before we take off...

Then I went to meet up with Abby as I got us some coupons to get our nails done.

And the lady was super nice... I asked for a French manicure... and she did it just beautifully... For only 10US$!

I love it so much... I think I might have to get this done again!

Abby went for two colors and the lady drew simple designs on her nails...

We are ready for the cruise!

Seek Him First!
Image result for follow the spirit

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be so beautiful for the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see Abby... She got her hair cut & permed and her nails done!

    ReplyDelete