Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Celebrating Alan's Birthday on Tough Grandpa's Birthday!

Yes, I made reservation at the Brasserie, a 5 star all you can eat buffet restaurant as they serve one of the best afternoon teas.

Since Mom is at the elderly center, we could have some family time!

We got there at 2:25 and the line was long... If I didn't book a month ago, we would have not gotten in.

The food was fabulous...

We were so stuffed... No Dinner for any of us!

Abby had to teach at 6 and we had to pick Mom up at 5!

It was such a fun afternoon!

We are not celebrating Alan's birthday on the 7th of July because we will be at church and I will be speaking. Plus, the film crew will be there to finish up the infomercial featuring my mom and James, my brother! I also have a wedding to go to... it's a lunch time banquet, but I won't be able to sit down and eat. I'll take the train there... greet the bride and groom and take the train back... It's going to be a hectic morning... not to mention that we leave on Monday for the States.

We have had many hectic days... so it was fabulous to just sit and relax and enjoy a meal together!

Seek Him First!
Image result for The ways of the Lord are best

3 comments:

  1. I plan to surprise him with some dessert on Sunday after church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is tough grandpa birthday mean????

    ReplyDelete