Monday, July 1, 2019

It's July!

The day started early... After dropping off Mom, Alan and I worked on pulling out all the carry-on bags and the suitcases! That alone was a huge task. I was sweating and decided to splurge and turn on the AC. I'm so glad I did... I would have melted!

I then went and pulled out all the stuff that I've been gathering... Our living room was a mess... I finished by 4pm! That's also because I decided to look through things in the back balcony and sort and throw out paper and plastic bags!

I still need to go and purchase things... Abby has not given me things that she wants to bring. Alan has not packed either. I will let him do that at his leisure.

Everything is now neatly piled in our living room...

I decided to go for a run after my mom went to bed... it was too hot during the day! I also cut my mom's hair... and Alan's hair. We are ready, almost! One week from blast off!

Seek Him First!
Image result for God refreshes

No comments:

Post a Comment