Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Obedience of John 21:5-6

He has risen!

What joy to know that He is alive!

As I come to the close of the book of John, I see one more glimpse of Jesus through John 21:5-6

So Jesus said to them, "Children, you do not have any fish, do you?" They answered Him, "No." And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat and you will find a catch." So they cast, and then they were not able to haul it in because of the great number of fish. 

As the disciples obeyed, they caught more than they could have imagined. In fact, the catch was so big that they were not able to haul it in.

So, that's the resurrected power in action.

I need to listen to His instructions. And what He tells me to do, I need to obey.  

I worship the Risen Savior who speaks to His people each day.

Glorious. His heart is for His children to live in the power of His resurrection.  Indeed, the tomb is empty. 


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment