Monday, April 28, 2014

A Fun Day

I try to set Monday morning as my "free personal time", but that doesn't always work out. I find that there are things to do, such as housework and school work, errands to run, kids' stuff to prepare... you get the idea. I had already planned to go out to Danhsui as there was an area that needed some touch-up paint.  I wanted to leave at 7:30, but of course, I got caught up in doing housework, emailing people and calling my mom.  By 9:30, even though I wasn't finished with things, I decided to take off.  I wanted to go back to where I was running when I was hit by the downpour and was offered a ride from a total stranger. I found my way there and rode all the way to the bike trail and parked my scooter there. I then ran to Danhsui. The weather was beautiful. On the way to Danhsui, I stopped and talked to the bike shop owner. I do that every time I go for a run to Danhsui. It started once because I needed to refill my water bottle or I wasn't going to make it back.  And ever since then, I made it a point to stop and talk to him. He expects me now.  When I got to the prayer tower, I took a shower, painted the area, and just spent a short time in prayer of thanksgiving.

1 Chronicles 29;11

I took the MRT back and met up with Alan for our afternoon date.  We splurged and went to Burger King!

It was just such a FUN DAY.  I hope to do it again next week, but this time, I will leave earlier!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment