Sunday, February 23, 2014

II Cor. 12: 7-10

This morning my main text was II Cor. 12: 7-10.



I asked those in the congregation to consider five key questions --

Who wrote this passage?
What do we know about this person? (See Acts 7: 57-8:3, 9:1-16; Phil. 3:4-6)
What did he understand about prayer?  (See Rom. 8:26-28)
What did he understand about God?  (See Eph. 3:20-21)
What was he going through in this passage?

Then I brought out three main points about God's grace --

God's grace is purposeful in our weaknesses -- We must Trust Him.
God's grace is perfected in our weaknesses -- We must Surrender to Him.
God's grace results in glorify God -- We must Rejoice in Him.

As we listened to a song by Selah, entitled, All My Praise, I invited everyone to consider in what present situations do we need to experience God's grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83aQC5ko_94

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment