Saturday, February 22, 2014

House Hunting

A dear couple has been in search of a place to buy.  Recently, I found a 4th floor apartment right near my house. In fact, I can stick my head out of the windows in my living room, call out her name and she can hear me from the back balcony of this place.  So, we went to look at it yesterday. 

It is on the 4th floor with a 5th floor add-on. So, there is a 'climb'.  The place will need some remodeling as the kitchen and the bathrooms will need some work.  But the place has lots of windows so it's nice and bright.  It is spacious with a total of 5 bedrooms.  There is no management fee.

The selling price is way too much.  It's almost 15 million NT$!!!! We are all praying.  Should they make an offer?  How much?

I sure would love for this couple to live near us.

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. It might be hard to buy a new house especially when you’re considering the price. However, it’s one of the most important investments that you shouldn’t regret buying. Anyway, I do hope they’ll be able to find a great deal for that apartment. I hope you can live with that couple near you. :)

    Leslie Myers

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made an offer and tomorrow we will go and see it again! The deal might go into escrow sometime next week. We want them to be our neighbors!

    ReplyDelete