Friday, February 14, 2014

Headaches and High Blood Pressure

Since coming back to Taipei, we've all had a slight headache. Maybe because it has been so cold in Taipei.  Or maybe we are all jet lagged.  After some rest, the kids and I have felt much better.  But Alan's headache just didn't go away and in fact, got worst.  So, today he went to see the doctor. His blood pressure was a bit high so the doctor gave him 7 days of medication to see if it would help his headache.  His heart beat was too fast and they asked him to fast for 12 hours and will do a blood sample tomorrow morning.  He has tried going to the pool to work off the headache. He has tried going for a run to sweat off the headache.  For me, I have not gone for any kind of a run in 7 days.  Either my body was feeling exhausted and I didn't want to overwork my body or there just wasn't time.

We are all going to bed early tonight and hopefully, we will all stay asleep. 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment