Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Mom's Back...

Yes, Mom is back in Taiwan... and she's enjoying going back to her old routine...

But her back is also not exactly feeling right.

So, I took her to the blind masseur and she had a TWO hour massage!

Then we went and had a chocolate ice cream cone and lunch. She really enjoyed that. She walked all around -- from the masseur to the store and back to the car! No problem!

I've changed up her routine so that she gets a shower in the morning, right after she gets up. That's when her back feels sore! I think it's the way she sleeps!

Of course, she watched TWO Little House this afternoon and got caught up with her journal!

I'm going to get her to the masseur once a week for two hours and see... I won't be able to get her the National Insurance card until the middle of September. I will take her to the doctors if she still complains about having back pain.

Oh... another thing that has really helped is the Stop Pain Spray that Mom Bea introduced me to. I'm going to put that on along with a salompas patch!

If you're reading this, remember to pray for my mom. She's slowing down... Actually, with her back not feeling exactly well, it's been easier to take care of her. She doesn't wander around as much and is more likely to stay put when I ask her not to move! She's not going off to look out the windows whenever we are out and about!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment