Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The AC Is On...

Image result for the lord is good
Does that title tell you where I am at as I write this blog?

Yes, I'm back in Taipei... It's not as bad as when I left... and I was hoping to blog before taking off on Sunday... but I never got to sit down in front of a computer...

Those last few days were packed... not just in the literal sense of the word...

We had a family picnic...

The kids got to go to California Adventure with Emily and Isabella, my long time friend, Angel's, daughters.

We visited Aunt Mary.

I had friends who came over to hang out...

And yes, although I had started early on packing, there were still lots to do, trying to get 9 pieces weighed exactly at 23.3!

I won't write more as I'm exhausted...

Oh... how was Mom on the flight?

Hyped up... Super talkative (non stop!)... but because she was in the window seat and I was next to her, things went fairly well... Alan was right... that's the best seat for her...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the lord is good

2 comments: