Sunday, August 26, 2018

Interesting Time...

Now that Isaiah and Abby both have their scooter license... it's quite interesting.

I can ask them to run errands for me.

They go to church on their own which gives them the freedom to come home early as I always stay to help with clean-up... which means I don't get home until 8pm or so.

When school starts, they will scooter to school.

The same with their part time tutoring jobs... they arrange the meeting place and time and off they go on their scooter. Sometimes, they will ask for direction... but we make sure they are not riding in unfamiliar places. If they have to go too far, we ask that they take the MRT.

They pay for their own gas... We pay for general maintenance and insurance.

It has really helped as I can focus on caring for my mom!

And yes, they also help out with that...

I do have to nail them down so that I can know their weekly schedule...

Today, I spoke at the New Beitou Baptist Church and Abby stayed home with Mom as Isaiah had tutoring. Then they each had different activities -- Abby had her college youth group and Isaiah went to visit Vikki.

This coming week -- Isaiah will have tennis practice and will also go and visit Vikki. Abby has several get-together with different groups of friends. But both of them have said yes to helping me out as I will teach/tutor this week... yes, I'm starting back... This week, only 7 hours! I don't want more...

Seek Him First!
Image result for GOd provides


No comments:

Post a Comment