Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cooler Days Are Coming -- Maybe?

I try to get out for my 30 minute run each morning before 7am. If I don't, it gets way too hot.

Today, I had to teach and tutor. I finished at 7pm and it was raining outside. I had a light jacket on and no rain coat, and it was quite chilly!

Maybe cooler days are just ahead...

Mom had a nice time back at her Tuesday morning Seniors' Worship activity.  In the afternoon, Mary, the helper, came. I gave her four simple jobs. She got two and a half done... I will have to wait until next Spring to find someone else. She is slow... Abby was home so she took care of mom. Starting in October, Abby will be at school... Mom now takes a nap in the afternoon, so I hope Mary will still be able to help with light housekeeping... We will see!

I took Alan's scooter to the repair shop. It should be finished by tonight... How much? About 200US$!

Isaiah's scooter needs a new battery... How much? About 50US$!

I asked Isaiah to ask Vikki about the hospital bill. I don't want Vikki's parents to pay. So we will see how much that is... We do have National Health Insurance, but I think it's still going to be about 1000US$ for the titanium pins and the self paid part of the operation.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil. 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment