Friday, August 24, 2018

A Quiet Moment...

Image result for the quiet place with God
Mom is in bed... and the house is nice and quiet, except for the droning of the fans...

Isaiah is with his girlfriend as they were in a scooter accident and she had a total of six pins placed on her left tibia bone.

Abby is at a concert... a boy's band with the word WHY something...

Alan is still in the States.

So, I have these minutes to finally sit down to write... Of course, I could be putting away the suitcases that are in the living room... Or I could be doing a lot of other things... But I think I should get this out first...

Some very curious people were asking, How was my mom on the flight over?

Well... Mom was higher than a kite... not because she was drinking but she was just so excited.  She enjoyed all the meals... and when we landed in Korea, she wanted to walk around... again, and again, and again... When we landed in Taiwan, she wanted to talk and talk and talk some more... She didn't sleep much... but by Wednesday at 12:30, I think the jet lag hit... she slept for 14 hours... Of course, she got up several times... to have her meals, but she said she was feeling tired... On Thursday, we were back to our regular schedule -- Knee Strengthening Exercise, Acupressure Massage... and then I took her to get her hair trimmed.

(The silent minutes are gone... Isaiah just walked in...)

Seek Him First!
Image result for the beauty of solitude

2 comments:

  1. Well... I was planning on writing more... but Isaiah came home and we wanted to catch up as I haven't seen much of him. The same with Abby... They have their scooters... They are out all day! Isaiah is at the hospital... Abby is meeting up with friends. That's why they want to come back early! They have lots going on here.

    ReplyDelete