Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Updating What's Happening

First of all... my mom is out of the hospital. She went to the emergency room because the helper found her to be unresponsive and in a daze. She called Annie and they got mom to the ER.  After a battery of tests, they found that it was a blood infection due to poor hygiene.

She now has a pic in her vein and each day a nurse will come to give her her antibiotics for the next two weeks.

I am trying to convince my mom to come. She said she doesn't want to come for so long. So I had another idea. How about if she just come for two months?

So, I spent another day looking at flight options.  I emailed my siblings and I await their thoughts and then I'll call my mom again. Today I was on the phone with her for over an hour.

Please pray!

I don't know what will happen in the future.  I know God is in control. He is trustworthy.  I know it will be hard to have my mom here. It will be a 24/7 "job".
Image result for Psalm 56:3
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment