Thursday, March 5, 2015

Going to the States

It's been done.

I bought the ticket early this morning at 1am.

I'll be going on March 7th and will be back on March 22nd, late in the evening.

I've been setting up the schedule for Alan and calling and emailing people to cancel things.  I also went to buy detergent, tissue, dish washing liquid... etc.  As I don't want Alan to be going shopping!!! Why?  If there is a need for tissue, he'll just take whatever is there. So, it can be 7US$ for 10 rolls whereas there is another brand on sale for only 3US$ for 12 rolls.  Tomorrow, I'm going to Costco to stock up the frig with enough food for two weeks so that they can eat at home except for the weekends.

I also packed and went to the post office to mail off a birthday gift. I also paid all the bills. I put in money for the kids MRT cards and gave them their allowance for the next two weeks.

Tonight I will teach them how to use the washer and dryer!

Psalm 59:9-10

Image result for Psalm 59:9-10
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment